Our Huntington Park Bail Bonds Services
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS
- We are EXPERIENCED
- We are CONVENIENT
- We are CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- We are CONFIDENTIAL
Regardless of guilt or innocence, nobody enjoys spending even a few hours in jail. Huntington Park Bail Bonds is offering release from jail for qualifying individuals. Incarceration is not only a humiliating and uncomfortable experience, it can also be dangerous.
We can’t offer a bond for release until the defendant has been before a magistrate and a bond has been set. From there one of our agents can negotiate a price for the bond and a payment plan can be drawn up if necessary. Our expectation from our client is that they make all their court dates. We have a knowledgeable staff that is able to hold your hand through the whole bail process. Getting arrested can be a difficult time as well as a confusing time. So we are here to answer any questions you might have about the process.
Huntington Park Bail Bonds don’t just process a bail, we fully engage in each particular situation and help guide you through the best possible way in order to release your loved one. Please refer to our BLOG for additional information on specific occurrences and situations we have helped clients with in the past. If you or a loved one is in need of fast, reliable advice and support following a brush with the law, contact us and call your dependable Huntington Park Bail Bonds for expert consultation and prompt, knowledgeable bond services.
Our services include:
- 24/7 services
- Creative methods of release driven by compassion
- Each case is assessed individually going strictly by the book guidelines that is in the industry norm
- We accept cash, credit cards, checks, ATM/debit/check cards, money order, western union, and wire transfer
- The entire process can be done via facsimile and the telephone
- We answer all questions and concerns before and after the defendant’s release
- We provide our clients with knowledge of the bail process
- We are here to serve you until the case is settled
- For all courts
- Lowest rates allowed by law
- Arranged instantly by phone
- Cash & checks accepted
- Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express
- Transfer bonds from state to state and time is always of the essence
- Bail bonds for both genders
- Make house calls for those applicants that cannot come into the office.
- Financing available if needed.
- We go to all court houses and jails to service your needs.
- We can have an agent at your door in prompt fashion.
- We accept all collect calls from all detention centers and are able to connect you through to your loved ones on the outside.